Friday, February 4, 2011

Always for you!

Dedicated to all my readers...

I pick my pen but it just won't flow,
I try to think but I just don't know,
One thing's certain...its in me,
all of a sudden, starts fading slowly.

Fading or gone?...can never tell,
Or could it be some sort of spell?
Please flow!...eager to tell them something,
Increase! Inspire!...as for wisdom, they'll be hunting

Through the issues of life Rewriting their scripts,
Good People, great nation...couple of others I skipped
be impervious to the lyrics, open to the message
freeing your mind, like a bird out'a the cage

Delivering fresh as He inspires with all decency.
I will always keep writing for you all...@ moi frequency


You might also like: It's all about you - Somto Okeke
             

0 comments:

Post a Comment